Friday, June 4, 2010

Flying Over Lake Chapala


Peter Brinkeby and Lily Barker For my daughter's 16th birthday, her dad and I decided to get her a gift that would be a memorable experience so we chose paragliding over Lake Chapala. We are either the coolest parents in the world or the most stupid parents in the world. But in any case, it seemed safe and like a memory she would take with her in life, as opposed to a material gift. She wrote a blog about her experience and I want to share...and her photos are amazing! You'll have to click "read more" to see her photos.

By Lily Barker 
 
“It’s about the moment when nothing else matters, when you’re catching an experience that will turn into a long-lasting memory.”
Have you ever dreamt that you were flying? That you were soaring over the expanse of the lake, with mountains underneath you and a blue sky above? Well, not only have I dreamt that but I did it. One word: Paragliding...

Read More Green

No comments: