Friday, February 5, 2010

Focus on Mexico, Friends and Lake Chapala: A life changing combination


By Kristina Morgan

I just said goodbye to two of my favorite people, Brad and Mary. They are both Focus Alumni I met on the Focus on Mexico program here in LakeChapala during my very first group (February 2-9, 2008) after I came on board with FOM as their Public Relations Director. An irony I’d like to share regarding our friendship is that we are all from Colorado but we had to come to Lake Chapala to meet!

Since their time here, they have bought a house and have plans to move here and have visited several times. They were here for a week this time and I always tell them, “A week isn’t long enough!” On our Focus programs, it is long enough to know that this is a great place to retire. But the subsequent visits feel like teasers from past participants who have become our friends and long to be here permanently.

Read More Green

No comments: